Life.ru talked to multiple European champion in long jump Darya Klishina. She is the only Russian track and field jump athlete who won approval and performed at the Olympics in Rio. We opened her beauty secrets of facial, body and hair.
What makeup do you use daily?
- I love the light and more natural makeup. Can put one a little bit tone and blush, and just to make up the eyelashes, so mascara is always with me, the tone of the water-based translucent blush and lip gloss.
What is your favorite perfume?
- My favorite fragrance Miss Dior Cherie.
What self-care treatments you spend at home?
- For skin care basically I use cosmetics ESPA: a light peeling, cleansing mask and moisturizer. If the skin is very dry, sometimes I use butter.
Photo: © AFP / EAST NEWS
What are the procedures to choose showrooms?
- I often go to spa just for relaxation, I love hot stone massage and a sauna. Also, once in two months I go to facial (a set of procedures for the face) For deep cleansing and moisturizing the skin.
How to care for your hair?
- Since I am often in the sun, then I use a protective oils, and at home I use a moisturizing mask. One of my favorite and effective - a mask of burdock oil: after her hair looks amazing, there is a very natural shine and volume.
Photo: © RIA Novosti / Ian Walton
Tell us about your eating habits.
- My power is connected with the training rhythm. I try to keep a little diet and eat healthy foods. On Sunday, as this is my only day off, I give the whole body a rest.
What make-up would normally do in competition?
- Going to the competition, I always do light make-up, often braid my hair and, of course, a manicure and pedicure.
How do you care for a training camp and in other countries?
- In America, it is very difficult to find a good master, you can trust your face, body, hair or nails. Honestly, I like the most in Russia, after all Russian women caring for a much more carefully and focus on appearance.
Photo: © RIA Novosti / Alexey Filippov
What is your favorite way of sports competitions?
- Since I spend a lot of time at the stadium, my favorite image of exactly the opposite of "sports". It would be desirable to dissolve or curl hair, to put on a dress and nice shoes, make a natural make-up and feel the girl.
Share your beauty secrets with readers.
I would advise to use a minimum of resources for care: my skin feels better, when there is no layer of cosmetics. And good, a smiling mood - it gives any image chic!