According to the French doctor Pierre Dukan, the diet should not be synonymous with suffering and hard constraints. And in proof of his personal culinary invention, an eccentric dessert with the name of “White madness” is an incredibly sweet, but low calorie.
- 4 lemons, zest of lemon,
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 100 g of soft creamy cheese with a fat content of 0%,
- 2 tablespoons crystal stevia,
- 2 egg whites,
- a pinch of salt.
Squeeze the juice of four lemons and RUB on a grater zest of one of them.
Put the gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water for a few minutes to make it swell. Then drain with the water.
Preheat the lemon juice in a small saucepan, add gelatin, cottage cheese and stevia (powder, sugar substitution).
Whip the whites into a thick foam, adding a pinch of salt, and gently connect both mixtures.
Pour the mixture into a silicone form and refrigerate at least two hours.
Delicious dessert diet recipe Dr Dukan is ready!
- How to stop eating sugar: 5 vegetable substitutes
- 5 dietary dishes with ricotta, and mozzarella for slim waist
- Breathing exercises: the “lazy” way to lose weight
- 10 reasons not to date a chef