Food and receptacle to prepare: baked chicken with rice and shallots recipe Jennifer Lawrence
Your favorite recipe actress shared with Amy Schumer, which leads cooking show on The Food Network channel. And Amy already gave it to us, to you and all who love bird.
Whole chicken (about 1.3 kg)
500 ml olive oil
12 tbsp softened and cut into pieces unsalted butter
Onion (cut in half)
Lemon (cut in half)
12 thyme sprigs
500 ml dry white wine
170 g of arugula
225 g white rice
5 bulbs of shallots (chopped)
450 g shiitake mushrooms (coarsely chopped)
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Rid the chicken of excess moisture, Primakov her paper towels.
2. Put the chicken on a baking sheet and massage movements RUB the bird with olive oil and butter and two tablespoons of salt. Add half of the onions, drizzle with the remaining olive oil and season with salt. Add remaining butter and squeeze lemon juice. Put in the oven to bake until done.
3. Heat a little olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and cook, stirring, until the onions are brown (about 7 minutes). Put the shallots on a plate and sprinkle with plenty of salt (don’t spare her, as the rice will have to be fresh).
4. In the remaining pan butter, put the mushrooms and simmer, and stirring occasionally, until, until mushrooms become brown.
5. Combine rice, mushrooms, and shallots in a bowl. Serve the chicken with rice and salad.