On February 18, 2018, an album of photographs by Paolo Roversi will be on sale, which were published in W Magazine, British and French Vogue.
Paolo Roversi many times asked why he uses only an instant photo, and he always answers that he has not found another way to express himself, his attitude to the world. "At the casting, I always try to find something special in the faces of the models that shows some depth and mystery inside them," explains the photographer in one of the countless interviews. "They make me dream." Thanks to them, my dreams go into reality. "
- Model Sofia Metchetner, Monaco, Yves Saint Laurent © Paolo Roversi.
- Model Tami Williams, Junon, Christian Dior © Paolo Roversi.
- Model Caspi Paisiac, Kimoja, John Galliano, W Magazine April 1997 © Paolo Roversi.
- Model Ashley Gulyelmi, San Carlo, Marc Bohan, Vogue Australia August 2017 © Paolo Roversi.
- Model Naomi Campbell, Shalimar, Gianfranco Ferré, Vogue Italia September 1996 © Paolo Roversi.
- Model Kate Moss, Raf Simons, W Magazine April 2015 © Paolo Roversi.
- Model Tami Williams, Voyageur suit, Christian Dior © Paolo Roversi.
- Model Jean Campbell, Métamorphique, Maria Grazia Chiuri, Dior Magazine Summer 2017 © Paolo Roversi.
With House Dior, Roversi has worked for many years, during which his creative directors have changed. The album includes photographs of supermodels, including Naomi Campbell, Natalia Vodianova and Castina Letica, in the outfits of Christian Dior and his successors - Yves Saint Laurent, Marc Boan, Gianfranco Ferre, John Galliano, Raf Simons and Maria Gracia Cury.