To mark your relationship, it's only natural that every girl would look for an engagement ring that speaks a little about the memories you share.
While most ladies won't say 'no' to the brilliance and sparkle of a two-carat diamond ring, a special kind of girl would look for something more extraordinary. When ring shopping, it's more than just the rock on top; the perfect engagement ring also has to do with ring style and even finger/hand shape. For those with slender fingers, opt for rings with round and oval diamonds so as not to overpower your digits.
For wide fingers, go for medium to thick band with a wide rectangular or emerald shaped rock. For ladies with short fingers, you'll look good in a narrow-width band topped with oval, teardrop or marquise shaped stones. Now that you're armed with the basic guide, here are a selection of rings to get you started on your happily-ever-after with the fiancé-to-be. Ladies, it's ok to "let him know" what you like, a proposal could just be in the pipeline. Let your hint game be strong! (Wink!)
Amour Tiny Heartbeat Ring – Delphine Leymarie 01 . 11 Amour Tiny Heartbeat Ring – Delphine Leymarie
1) 'Amour Tiny Heartbeat Ring', Delphine Leymarie: Featuring 18k rose gold, this ring is set with brown diamonds. Perfect for the one your heart beats for!
2) '14k Rose Gold Black Pearl Ring', Arosha Taglia: This ring is set with a large black peacock pearl and draws inspiration from the undersea world.
3) 'White Diamond Pear Solitaire and Marquise Ring', Capucinne Jewelry: This beautiful hand-crafted stack ring can be customised with white, rose or yellow gold.
4) 'Rose Ring 1', Doron Merav: Whether diamond, ruby, sapphire or emerald, you can choose the stone and material for this unique engagement ring to be yours.
5) 'Pink Tourmaline with Diamond Bead Set Band Ring', Frou Frou: This beauty is proudly made in Malaysia; you can change up the coloured gemstones to your favourite one.
6) 'Solitaire Ring', I Do Jewellery: Another Malaysian brand for your perfect engagement; the 18k ring features solitaire diamond.
7) 'Tri Diamond Stack Ring', Loren Stewart: The unique designed 14k double open front band is set with six 2.5mm round white diamonds.
8) 'Inner Message Ring', Yoon Jun Yung: For the romantic at heart, you can customise a secret love note on the ring which will leave an imprint on the wearer's finger.
9) 'White Gold Crown Ring', Korus Design: Nothing is too grand for the queen in his life if this crown design is anything to go by. Perfect statement piece!
10) 'Blue Sapphire Meteorite Ring', Jewelry by Johan: Featuring a 3.5mm blue sapphire stone, this ring stands out with its shaved meteorite pattern along its band and inlays.
11) '14k Black Gold White Sapphire Ring', Sargos Jewelry: With its vintage style, the ring comes with three marquise cut sapphires that shines against the black rhodium plated band.